Sword, Viking Harald, Red
The red Viking sword was Harald’s first sword, which he received long before he became a chief. Harald proved his worth as a warrior and protector with his sword and paved the way for his future appointment as chief. The sword is a real Viking handicraft and was made with a technique that has been perfected over generations. A golden motif of Harald himself decorates the blade just as the iron counterweight has golden decorations.
- 3 years+ | Toys for active and pretend playing and imaginative challenges
- Part of a viking line with swords, shield, cape, helmet and an axe
- Flexible EVA foam that insures both fun, safety and durability
- Safety tested according to European and American standards
- Perfect for halloween, birthdays, dress up parties or as a gift idea
- Danish designed toys created with care