Shield, Pirate Red Stripe
The Captain Stripe shield is a foundation of any pirate’s defence. Hitting everywhere and anywhere is allowed in a pirate duel and therefore, the ability to rebut an attack is necessary. The shield is pieced together by the remains of an old, pierced pirate chest and fastened at the edges with used tin cans. The skull and crossbones from an old flag also embellish the shield, as real pirates always let their surroundings know that they are not to be messed with.
- 3 years+ | Toys for active, pretend play and imaginative challenges
- Part of a pirate line with a sword, hook, eye patch, vest, hat, knife and gun
- Flexible EVA foam that insures both fun, safety and durability
- Safety tested according to European and American standards
- Perfect for halloween, birthdays, dress up parties or as a gift idea
- Danish designed toys created with care