Work together to rescue cats in this easy-to-learn cooperative card game full of head-scratching puzzles and clawsome fun! Players move cat cards from the street or foster homes into the shelter, and then line up a series of matching cats to get them ready for adoption. Can you clear the shelter and find loving homes for all your feline friends?
• 1–5 players
• Ages 8+
• Easy to learn; easy to play
• Fast 15–20-minute game time
• Great for both kids and adults; a wholesome and addictive choice for a fun game night!
• Perfect for fans of tile or sliding games like Tetris or Candy Crush, or fast-playing card games like Sushi Go!
• Contents: 33 Stray Cat cards, 1 Delivery token, fabric Shelter board, 5 Power Markers, instructions