A is for Arson Mystery Jigsaw (2 x 500 pieces)
Benji Patel’s restaurant lies in ashes, a charred body has been discovered. Was it an accident or something much more sinister? Only superior sleuthing can solve this puzzle! First you read the story that outlines the crime. That is simple enough. Then you assemble two 500 piece puzzles that represent “before” and “after” evidence of the crime. Easily done, except these two puzzles have been mixed in the SAME BAG! And to preserve the mystery, no actual puzzle art is shown. After the puzzles are finally assembled, there is still a baffling murder mystery to be solved. Hours of puzzle solving fun for crafty sleuths aged 12 to adult. Two 500 piece 13 x 10 inch puzzles.
• Contains two 500 piece puzzles that have been diabolically mixed together in the same bag.
• Includes 1 Murder Mystery Booklet
• Read the mystery and work the puzzle to find the solution. Use the puzzles to solve the mystery.
• Hours of puzzle solving fun for crafty sleuths aged 12 to adult.
• Each puzzle measures 13 x 10 inches when assembled.