1112 W. Madison St. Chicago, IL 60607
PH: 312-465-2178EXTENDED HOLIDAY HOURS
- Mondays-Saturdays 9:30am-8pm
- Sundays 9:30am-6pm
- 12/24 Christmas Eve: Open 9:30am-3:00pm
- 12/25 Christmas: CLOSED
- 12/31 New Years Eve: Open 10:00am-4:00pm
- 1/1 New Years Day: CLOSED
Cat & Mouse Games is located on the near west side of Chicago, just a quick hop from the Loop. We're on Madison Street at Aberdeen, on the north side of the street.
- From the North: Take I-90/94 into Chicago. Exit at 51D Madison St, and turn right onto Madison. Proceed about 5 blocks and you'll see us on your right.
- From the South: Take I-90/94 into Chicago. Exit at 51D Madison St, and turn left onto Madison. Proceed about 5 blocks and you'll see us on your right.
From the West: Take I-290 West into Chicago. Exit at 29A Racine, turn left on Racine, heading North. At Madison St. turn right, and then we're 1 block ahead on your left.
- Parking: Metered street parking is available on Madison, but we also have a standing zone directly in front of the store, and you are welcome to park there while shopping. Please note that there is no parking on our side of Madison, including in the standing zone, from 4-6pm daily. There is also a relatively inexpensive parking lot 2 blocks west at 1301 W. Madison.
We're about 3 blocks from the Green Line Morgan stop. From the station walk south on Morgan to Madison, then turn right. We're about two blocks west of Morgan.
We're about 5 blocks from the Blue Line Racine stop. From the station walk north on Racine for 4 blocks to Madison, then turn right. We're about a block east of Racine.
Washington is the nearest east-west route with a bike lane. There is a DIVVY station around the corner from the store on Monroe at Aberdeen.