- When choosing a sidekick, be sure to coordinate colors.
- To get a supervillain monologuing, simply mention that he or she "won't get away with it."
- NEVER wear a cape (except to formal events).
With these and other clever insights, The Ultimate Guide to Being a Superhero is more than just a cookbook! This hardcover, spiral-bound manual is packed with recipes, crafts, tips, quizzes, maneuvers, and gadgets for every aspiring superhero. National kids cooking expert Barbara Beery, author of the bestselling The Pink Princess Cookbook, brings her signature flair in this action-packed, fully illustrated manual, sure to delight every superchild and every parent looking for great ideas. Recipes and crafts include:
- Kryptonite Cupcakes
- Dinner in Disguise
- Dynamite Candy Bites
- DIY Utility Belts
- Super Suit Stitches
- and much more!
Plus must-have tips for every aspiring hero, including:
- How to interview a potential sidekick ( How do you feel about being used as bait? )
- Where not to house your secret hideout
- Common wardrobe malfunctions to avoid
- Catchy comeback phrases, and more!